In this role, you will help position the organization's brands correctly in various international markets. You are a content marketeer, strategist, project manager and consultant all in one. You really make an impact on the professionalization of the entire 'marketing machine'.
This is you
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English;
- You have a few years of experience as a (Content) Marketeer;
- Project management, communication and organizing are among your strongest skills;
- You have a proactive attitude and show a lot of initiative;
- You are available for a 32-40 hours a week;
- You live in The Netherlands within traveling distance of Zwolle.
Did we make you curious, but are you unsure whether you meet the above competencies? We think personality and talent are just as important. So keep reading!
Who you truly are
You are someone who understands how a brand gets into the heads and hearts of the target group (and stays there!). Like no other, you know how to adapt the entire marketing mix to this and take your colleagues along with you. You enjoy working at an international level and you like to cooperate with other countries and cultures. You are a connector, someone who prefers to be involved in the entire marketing process. You are curious and enterprising; if you have an idea, no one will stop you!
What you'll be doing
You have just gained a few years of experience in content marketing and you are now looking for the next step in your career. What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for the (content) strategy and communication in the broadest sense of the word. You ensure worldwide that the brand is deployed, translated and presented in the right way - both online and offline. You do this together with various international partners and distributors;
- You are involved in communication and content creation from A-Z. For example, digital Asset Management coordination, creating newsletters for clients (entities and distributors) and for the organization internally as well as thinking about how partners get access to assets;
- You develop and implement promotional materials and (digital) campaign and content actions;
- You lead projects of making content for different channels and help partners deploy their local channels;
- You are the contact person for all brand-related questions from the organization and partners in Europe;
- Asset creation (with help of the in-house designers & external copywriters). Like images, text, video etc.;
- You devise, initiate and supervise the translation of the international brand to local relevance;
- You are responsible for content distribution through the PIM system.
We like to think along with you about what your ideal role looks like. That is why we are open to discuss and adapt the role to your talents and ambitions.
In this position you will be employed by WisePeople and work for the client. About them:
- A super dynamic international organization with an extensive brand portfolio in the health and wellness industry;
- With various brands within nutritional supplements and beauty, it is a major player in the American market;
- They are also growing strongly in Europe, and you and your team will contribute to this from the head office in Zwolle;
- Inspiring working environment with healthy lunch facilities;
- Flexible working, also from home;
- Here you will have the unique opportunity to pioneer within a growing international company.
Want to know more?
Convinced you are the right fit for the job? Great! Leave your contact details and CV through the form below. We will contact you shortly!
Not entirely sure yet, but want to know more? Also contact us! We’re happy to get to know you and help you find the job that’s right for you.