Are you an experienced marketing manager that loves to work in an international environment? Are you able to connect different teams and departments to collaborate on a higher level? Are you ambitious, driven and eager to work with innovative digital channels and tools? If so - this position as Marketing Director might be the one for you!
This is you
- Proven track record in digital & inbound marketing, on a global scale;
- Visionary on topics such as lead generation, thought leadership and content marketing;
- Authentic leader, able to work with international teams across different specialities;
- Strong communication and stakeholdermanagement skills;
- Highly independent and proactive;
- Ambitious, innovative and result driven;
- Fluent in English and within traveling distance from Enschede, Overijssel;
- Available fulltime (or 32-hours a week at minimum).
Not sure whether you’re a perfect match? We highly value passion and drive. Please contact us so we can help you discover the right fit for you.
Who you truly are
You are someone that others look to for guidance, advice and vision. You can easily navigate different organizational levels, from executive management to operational team members. You're not only able to create a global marketing strategy, but also create internal commitment for it's execution. You can translate complex digital and marketing topics to those with a different expertise. You're are capable to correctly assess, manage and optimize organizational sentiment, making sure your ideas come to life!
What you'll be doing
As Marketing Director you are responsible for implementation and optimization of the global marketing strategy. You will lead the central marketing team based in Enschede, consisting of 10 colleagues across different specialities. You and your team will work closely with the sales team, business units and product management teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership and guidence for your team, with whom you manage all worldwide eCommerce activities, channel marketing, lead and demand generation, social media and communities and all online and offline events;
- Creating a high stream of revenue through an omnichannel and full funnel marketing strategy;
- Increasing the awareness and value of digital marketing within the organization;
- Amplifying brand awareness across global target audiences;
- Generating market insights through results, trends and innovations and turn them into actionable insights for all commercial teams;
- Continously measure, analyse and report performance metrics to demonstrate results and business impact to internal teams;
- Developing and manage the annual marketing budget.
Meet your new employer:
- An international B2B organization, specialized in innovative high tech solutions;
- Highly driven and entrepreneurial (scale-up!) environment;
- Based in Enschede, the Netherlands;
- You’ll be working with colleagues from both commercial as well as technical backgrounds, across a variety of nationalities and cultures;
- Main language at the office is English;
- Your new colleagues all share a passion for health, movement and technology;
- Informal culture that allows for personal input, growth and development;
- You will receive a director-level salary and compensation package.
New at WisePeople?
Reach out to us and together we’ll explore if you’re the right fit for this job, or maybe one of our other positions.
WisePeople is a community of digital masterminds, all with a shared passion for helping organizations grow with digital. We’re your WiseGuides in your career, assisting you with the discovery and fulfillment of your ambitions. With our WisePeople community and educational hub you’ll have great opportunities to develop yourself.
Want to know more?
Convinced you are the right fit for the job? Great! Leave your contact details, motivation and CV through the form below (all preferably in English). We will contact you shortly!
Not entirely sure yet, but want to know more? Also contact us! We’re happy to get to know you and help you find the job that’s right for you.